Monday, March 22, 2010

March is a wirlwind!

I can't believe how fast March is flying by not to mention all of the months, soon Alissa will be graduating from highschool and adventuring back to New Jersey! This is going to be a very tough time for all of us, her new family here has grown and grown! They seem to know each other like they have known her from birth! I am so blessed to have had this opportunity to be a Mom! I haven't had her in my womb, but she has given me such a wonderful blessing a daughter, one whom I am very proud to call MY Daughter! Every day has been challenging and a learning experience to say the least! I just want her to always know she has me as her Mom and her friend! I have learned so much about her and still learning more each and every day! Maybe she will get to New Jersey and decide it really isn't what she wanted and will come running back, that is definately my selfish wish!
I had a wonderful weekend from scapbooking with her to highlighting her hair I just love doing that with her!!!!!! I love her so very much and I will miss her like I never thought I could... I will not focus on that I will enjoy the time we have and make lots of other memories!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment